This or That Book Tag

HEY GUYS!!!

Thank you to lovely Liza from      theinharmoniousheroine for tagging me in this tag. I thought of making this much more fun by adding gif to each answer (when I finally figured out how to insert gif in blogger😂). 

So, let's start.

The Rules

  • Mention the creator of the tag: Ayunda from Tea and Paperbacks!
  • Thank the blogger who tagged you!
  • Tag 10 other people to do the tag and spread the love! 

Reading on the couch or on the bed?

On the BED. With blankets ON and LIGHTS OFF just to make it even more fun.

(This girl won't understand even if my Mum has yelled at me about this many times😉)

Sweet or salty snacks while reading?

While I don't eat while reading I'd prefer eating salty snacks. It just makes reading much more enjoyable (while I don't know how😄).

Trilogies or Quartets?

Trilogies. I don't know why I selected that. Maybe because it's more easy for me to pronounce.


First person or third person pov?

Third person. But then it depends on the kind of story it is. 

Also, sometimes I get confused about the person's relationship with others when it is written in first person.

Night or Morning reader?

Night!!! As I said I like reading in my bed. I love reading books at night and then falling asleep with it.

Libraries or bookstores?

Libraries. It's because I don't have any bookstores near me.

It's my dream to visit those beautifully curated bookstores that I've seen on Twitter 😍.


Books that make you laugh or make you cry?

I choose both. Sometimes I laugh at things which has nothing funny in it. And, I cry very rarely.

Once I was reading a book which ended up like a disaster but I thought it might be all just a nightmare of the character. Then I realised that it was not. It all happened for real. I'm weirdly weird.

Black or White book covers?

Black. I haven't seen a lot of white covers though. I'm imagining one right now. 

Character driven or plot driven?

Character driven. I've a lot of books to prove that I love character driven books.

Though plots are important as well but if the character development is good I'll read it in any case.

 ___

Oh its over !! 
I had a lot of fun in filling out these answers. So to spread the love even more I'm going to tag:

Jovana from novelonmymind

Kate from thequickandtheread

Drew from thetattooedbookgeek

Ashley from here-be-dragons

Zoe from crazedredheadblog

Vicky from gingerbreadbookreviews

Zenobia from thatzenblog

Mini from bookandcorner

Kerri from bookoffimreading

Isabelle from theshaggyshepherd

I hope you guys will enjoy this too.😊

Comments

You may also like