My first year of Book Blogging, Twitter and top 8 books of 2020

Hiii Guys!!!

Today's post is going to be the easiest post I've ever written. As I'm going to talk about how this year changed my reading life, how I started my book blog and my wonderful experience of being a part #BookCommunity.

The post is brief as I could not pile up all the things. So I hope you like it.

So, let's start.

During all the insanity and mental recession, books are your best friends and help to escape the world. But unfortunately, I read very little during the whole lockdown and had a lot of reading slumps.

During my online classes and all those school projects, I decided on writing blogs to share my thoughts on something.

Since I've very little knowledge about randomly anything I decided on starting a book blog (coz it never faces the problem of content shortage) just to share some of my favourite books.

So, I started my book blog.

Choosing the templates and all the customising process was a whole mess. It took quite a lot of time to set up all that. And finally, I got through all of that.

Joining social media was the most difficult part for me. (I was not on any social media coz I'm really bad with dealing with negativity and not taking things personally😮).

Then I joined #BookTwitter and it proved me entirely wrong. That the whole Twitter community is not at all like I used to believe just because of some bunch of people.😁

#BookTwitter has been a great platform for me to learn blogging (like putting various kinds of plugins and learning the format of book reviews).

I also joined a fabulous Book Club with some amazing bunch of people where we select one book to read for a month. That was another amazing thing that happened to me.  

Besides books and shelves, I loved getting to know these people. It's a pleasure to be a part of this community. 

Apart from everything else the most pleasing aspect of book blogging is to help Authors find Readers and for Readers to find their next favourite Author.

As in the words of Ruskin Bond, we might face a dangerous situation of having more writers than readers.

Now that we are done with this thing I thought of curating my list of top 8 books that I read in 2020 (not all of them were published this year).

Again I'm including some GIF (I love GIF😉) through which I'm trying to tell how I felt about the book. Here we go.

8. The Health Spring Code by Karl de Leeuw and Jackie Kilroe


7. A Street Cat Named Bob by James Bowen


GIF:


6. Honeycake: A family of spices by Medea Kalantar 


GIF:

(Full Review Here)

 

5. The Emperor: Live the dream by Ram Joshi


4. My Sister Jodie by Jacqueline Wilson 


GIF:

3. The Kingdom of Back by Marie Lu



GIF:

2. The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman 


1. Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy 


GIF:

(Full Review Here)

---**---**---**---**----
That's all for today or more specifically this year. Thanks for reading. Happy New Year to you and your family. Stay safe and stay happy guys.😊







Comments

You may also like