Book Snob Book Tag

HEY GUYS !!

So I saw this really cool tag on Drew The Tattooed Book Geek's Blog and decided to give it a go. This was originally created by Tia and All The Books. So, don't forget to check out their blog and blog tube respectively.

Let's Start.


FORMAT SNOB: You can only choose one format in which to read books for the rest of your life. Which one do you choose: physical books, ebooks, or audiobooks.

No Brainer almost everyone will choose PHYSICAL BOOKS. Ebooks and audiobooks can never beat the feeling of having a book in your hand, it's beautiful fragrance or anything. Even if we run out of our shelves thousands of times we won't stop buying physical books.
Also, I've a problem with audiobooks. They give me a really nice Good Night Sleep.

Now before we move forward remember that we'd be able to read a lot of books only when a lot of books are published. For that huge amount of papers are required. So, don't forget to grow more trees if you want to read more physical books.

Ooh....deep thought.

ADAPTATION SNOB: Do you always read the book before watching the film/TV show?

It usually depends. First of all, I've never done both of these things for any book. 

If it's in my hands I'll always read the book first before watching. But there are some of them like The Chronicles Of Narnia and Jurassic Park whose only adaptations I've seen {I think we all agree on this?}. But the case is different also because I didn't know that it was an adaptation.

SHIP SNOB: Would you date or marry a non-reader?

It really doesn't matter. But then I've no experience of either.

If he is a reader it's good. We can have healthy discussion and even arguments about our favorite books. But even if he isn't that's even great. Because then I can talk endlessly all on my own and can brag all my bookish knowledge on him.

GENRE SNOB: You have to ditch one genre-never to be read again for the rest of your life. Which one do you ditch?

I think it's going to be Romance. Though I like a fun-size romance in every other book I don't like reading it as a particular thing in a book. This is probably also because of my previous answer {in italics}.




UBER GENRE SNOB: You can only choose to read from one genre for the rest of your life. Which genre do you choose?

CRIME THRILLERS !!! {don't get me wrong I've a very good control on my mind}.
Though I also love fantasy. But I really can't live if I haven't read crime thrillers for a long time.

COMMUNITY SNOB: Which genre do you think receives the most snobbery from the bookish community?

Disclaimer - First I want to clear out that I don't have any bookish community around me. I joined Twitter almost two months ago. So I may be wrong as I haven't spent a lot of time with any bookish community.

So, according to me it's Autobiography and Memoirs.

SNOBBERY RECIPIENT: Have you ever been snubbed for something that you have been reading or for reading in general?

I haven't been snubbed for reading in general. But I remember once lending a book from my school library and it was a crime thriller {Yes, my school had this book}. So, this girl {also a reader} saw the book and commented on the bad looking cover of that book and said it must not be a good book. I said nothing because you know...with some people it's better to not respond to them. But hey the book was Amazing.

I don't judge a book by its cover. You know the cover artist is most of the time a completely different person, a completely different soul. 

On that note, the tag is over. It was such fun. I'll make sure to do more in future.

Comments

You may also like